Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday 26 January 2013

My first valentines card!!

Well here I am again!! And I will present to you my first valentines card!!, as I said I have now discovered saturated canary stamps!!! Wahoo!! I'm in love with them!!! I have also ordered some kraftin kimmies, kenny k, mo manning, lili of the valley and some whimsy sylvite zee!! Can't wait to play with them all!! I have also ordered the set of Tim holtz distress pens and I am eagerly waiting there arrival from America!!
Anyway back to my first valentines card for this year....I used little lady bug stamp from saturated canary, I stamped her in black memento and coloured her using copics and then glittered her using Stickles.
I cut her out using spellbinders teardrop circle and then inked over the die using it as a stencil with Tim holtz black soot.
I used cooredinations card stock and may and layered with some patterned card stock, then I sanded the edges to create a distressed look.
I repeated this with other card stock and punched a border.
I then used silicone to mount my topper and used a selection of flowers pearls lace and ribbons to embellish my card.

I also have to share with you all my new love......a splodge mat!!! Now I have read mixed reviews about the splodge mat but I absolutely love it!!! I have always been able to blend successfully without one but it makes it so much easier and such a smooth blend (if that makes sense!!) everyone should try one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment