Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday 21 June 2012

Tilda Of Sweden



OH MY GOODNESS.................where has the time gone??? well i have had a very busy few weeks and I still have a very busy few weeks to come!!! I have though been able to make a couple of cards, in the middle of creating for the design team and partying for the jubilee!! I hope you like her Tilda of sweden done in the up and coming scandinavian style (vintage to you and me!!!).

I have stamped her and her wagon onto watercolour card in black stazon I have then coloured her in with my beloved distress inks.

Then I cut out a 6x6 shape on my grand calibur and mat and layered patterned papers over the top.

I embellished the card using lace (my favourite at the minute!!!) several die cuts and my very favourite of all time.............flowers!!!

I attatched a fairytale tag to the top of the card and printed off my own made sentiment which i also distressed. I accented my card with liquid pearls.

I have a new love for colouring in with distress inks and I am totally addicted to them!! I just seem to be able to create much more depth with the inks than with pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment