Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday 12 April 2012

Birthday Card

My Latest Card Made to Order!!
So..... I'm very excited about the pick of the week launch tomorrow and I hope I can spot some of my cards that I have designed for the show.My sky plus is set to record!!!

Anyways, I thought I would share with you another of my cards that I have lovingly created. This one was for a birthday. 
  I used a lili of the valley stamp and coloured it with my polychromos, Iused stickles on the dress to make it stand out a little.
I used a lili of the valley sentiment and made a bow out of gingham ribbon.
I then mat and layered my card with a gingham and rose paper, i then layered on die cuts and a piece of lace across the centre of the card.
I used a pink chalk ink to go round the edge of the doily, swirl die cut and around my sentiment.

I then added flowers, made some hatpins and punched out some pieces to make an arrangement around the sentiment and coloured these pink and green.

I loved making this card so much!!! i coordinated the inside with a verse and mat and layered with the same papers.

Cant wait to see all the lovel cards everyone has made tomorrow!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment